Reflections on the changing seasons, and harvesting the gifts.
Magical photos - it was a most amazing moon.
Thank you Ruth; it was good to see your moon photos also.
It always seems to me there are so many good things about winter, i find it quite invigorating, because i have more time to appreciate it with the pace of life slowing down i suppose. The sun the last two days though feels amazing after the storm-recharging x
Hi Juliet - I think the moon at the weekend was a special one .. there were a few American posts about the moon - apart from the fact that we are heading into winter and our summer hasn't come yet .. while you're heading towards warmer days ..Love the shells and the fact the little one delights in playing with you .. happy days - Hilary
Oh, but how you have the spirit of the super/solstice moon, dear blogging friend. Thank you.
* Max, I enjoy the slower pace of winter too. The sun is certainly appreciated when it's been in hiding for so long.* Hilary, I found out later that it was a super moon. I hope your summer blossoms soon. Usually the warmest/coldest weather arrives after solstice.* Penny, I found out later it was a super moon. It certainly felt like a special one.Thank you for visiting Max, Hilary and Penny. I enjoyed reading your comments.
oh I should have made a picture of the moon It was enormous yesterday. Absolutely love your shell art. The shells and your creations are so pretty
And we still have so much more of winter to come. At least we have had the shortest day. I love all the gorgeous shells xx
* Marja, so many people have remarked on the marvellous moon. So glad you enjoy the shell art; thank you.* Charlie, the coldest time is yet to come, but at least we are on the way to more sunlight.Thank you Marja and Charlie.
Thank you for sharing that magic.
* Friko, you are very welcome. Thank you.
Strong, beautiful magic! I love your nature compositions!
* Thank you Vicki, I enjoy the way you find magic in nature too.
Oh what wonderful designs with the shells, that really is magical.. have a lovely day Juliet! c
* Celi, how nice to see you here. I'm glad you enjoyed the shells. Thank you.
Post a Comment