Sunday, August 28, 2011

Unfolding

The buds that I've watched through snow and then renewed warmth are now gently shaking out their skirts, preparing to dance.
My broken wrist is still in hibernation inside its white plaster cast,  but today I was able to take some one-handed photos. Thank you for your kind enquiries. 
On Tuesday I'm hoping to find out how it's doing. Meanwhile I'm imagining it is healing quietly, assisted by the energies of spring, and that it will eventually emerge from its bud case and dance once more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely and spirited, Juliet. I love the thought of the blooms "gently shaking out their skirts, preparing to dance" and will put that in my bonnet of memories to remember come next spring.
Your one handed photos are beautiful. Keep healing.

Juliet said...

Thank you, Penny. I like 'bonnet of memories' - a delightful image.